INTEGRATED SYSTEMS AND DEVICES LIMITED (ISDL) BUSINESS CONTINUITY APPROACH WITH REGARDS TO THE CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
- A procedure on Corona virus prevention has been developed in line with the published guidelines by WHO and the procedure is currently being implemented at our facility.
- All staff have been notified of the procedure via an awareness session and regular updates on the COVID-19 outbreak corona are disseminated via established communication platforms/channels within the organization.
- Installation engineers at off site locations are carefully monitored and updated through regular feedback from their activities/ happenings around. There is a back-back arrangement such that supporting personnel are equally competent to independently handle the task should the need arise, such that there are no gaps nor delays in executing the project as per schedule.
- All staff working at the client locations have been briefed to ensure 100% compliance with the screening protocols at the access point. We also have arrangements with our HMO where medical assistance can be rendered as deemed appropriate.
- With regards to materials/equipment relevant to our installation process (start to finish) effort will be made to minimize delays associated with the current restrictions due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Oluseun A. Mabogunje